Looking for a custom solution?
MS-Graessner has been a worldwide leader in manufacturing custom gears and gearboxes for 60 years. Contact us now
Only Satisfied with the best solution, not the first one that comes along.
MS-Graessner's engineering and special manufacturing techniques have helped them become a leader in precision manufacturing of standard and customized gears, tooth systems and gearboxes.
Individual solutions are a standard at MS-Graessner. Instead of offering expertise that's confined to certain areas, MS-Graessner offers comprehensive knowledge in all relevant areas - from specifications and the first sketch up to the manufacturing of the zero series including intensive test operations.
MS-Graessner's expertise also extends to a special in-house developed workflow management system for optimal processes between all areas involved and the customer. The quality management system guarantees the highest quality products.
Why should you choose MS-Graessner?
- 60 years of industry experience
- High precision manufacturing
- Customization of any gear and gearbox
- High torques and high speeds
- Low-noise gears
- Forced lubrication
- Low ratios
- Production process and techniques lowers overall costs
- Options for the food and beverage industry
- DIN EN ISO 9001 and 14001 certified
Utilizing customized and specialized software, MS-Graessner calculates and optimizes every possible aspect and component.
- GEARFOX - Drive train calculation
- KISSsoft - Designing & optimization
- Gleason - Toothing calculation
State-of-the-art CNC milling and grinding machines ensure that MS-Graessner offers only the highest precision and highest quality products.
- Only the newest and best equipment
- Hardened and precision ground gears
- Grind both sides of gear teeth at once
Digitally networked, CNC-controlled measuring equipment provides precise information about tolerances and run outs of drive sections.
- 3D measuring of gears and gear teeth
- Tooth-contact analysis
- Roundness control
Assembly & Testing
Before it reaches you, MS-Graessner puts your gearbox through hell by testing the assembled gearbox under extreme and normal usage conditions.
- Simulations with and without loads
- Extensive sound & temperature tests
- Continuous and cycle operation tests