New for February 2015, Graessner introduces the PowerGear HS High Speed Bevel Gearbox. Each individual component in the PowerGear HS series was consistently developed and designed to meet the demanding requirements of the highest possible speeds with a multitude of beneﬁts for a variety of applications and ﬁelds of application. In short, a bevel gearbox like no other.
PowerGear HS is currently available in 4 sizes (S90 – S170) and 3 ratios (1:1, 1.5:1 and 2:1).
- High input speeds up to 8500 RPM
- High permissible thermal performance limit
- Low backlash and high accurate transmission
- Motor mounting via coupling and lantern
- Friction-locked fit between shaft and bevel gear
- Suitable as pre-stage for coaxial gearboxes
- Energy saving due high efficiency ratings greater than 98%