With a nominal torque of 25 Nm, P65 excellently fills the gap between the well-established frame sizes P54 (15 Nm) and P75 (45 Nm). In full shaft or hollow shaft design, the new P65 is available with ratios from i = 1:1 to i = 5:1.
With miniature sizes recently added to the standard range, Graessner PowerGear is now available in 12 sizes from P27 to P450. The P-versions of PowerGear bevel gearboxes are characterized by high torque with low to medium input speeds, compact and lightweight package, and a maintenance-free design.
- Sizes: 12 gearbox sizes from P54 to P450
- Configurations: L, H, FL, FH
- Ratios: from i = 1:1 to 5:1
- Shaft arrangement: WA 1, WA 3, WA 13
- Input speed: up to 7500 RPM
- Motor mounting: direct mounting with hollow shaft/flange
- Visit the PowerGear product page for additional specs and info, including performance data.
Typical applications for the PowerGear P bevel gearboxes include industrial machinery in industries such as paper and print, textiles, iron and steel, and defense.
New catalog coming soon!